Listen to the podcast by clicking a link below:
Hey lady hey, in this episode of the Staying Ageless podcast, Dr. David Shirazi, a dual degreed dentist and Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT), joins me to discuss the benefits of sleep, and the causes and effects of sleep deprivation. -Xo Raw Girl
Chile, this week, we are talking about sleep. Your sleep is very important for your health. Poor sleep hygiene can lead to pre-diabetes, higher risk of heart disease and stroke and many others. Tune in to this episode to discover how to get the beauty sleep you deserve.
In this show, I will discuss the importance of sleep, the effects of sleep deprivation and how you can start a proper sleep hygiene. Later, I will speak to Dr. David Shirazi, a dual degreed dentist and Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT), to gain more insight. -Xo Raw Girl
Get the fam together and learn:
- Why sleep is so important for your body
- How sleep deprivation can make you gain weight
- The side effects of sleep deprivation
- 5 things that impair good sleep hygiene
- Creating a better sleep hygiene for your health
- How does diet affect your sleep?
- Dr. Shirazi’s journey in holistic healing
- Venturing into acupuncture and TMJ
- How is sleep linked to dental health?
- The stages of sleep
- How effective are sleep trackers?
- Arousal during the stages of sleep
- The impacts of breastfeeding
About the Staying Ageless Podcast: