Listen to the podcast by clicking a link below:
Hey lady hey, in this episode of the Staying Ageless podcast, Dr. David Shirazi, a dual degreed dentist and Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT), joins me to discuss the benefits of sleep, and the causes and effects of sleep deprivation. -Xo Raw Girl
Chile, this week, we are talking about sleep. Your sleep is very important for your health. Poor sleep hygiene can lead to pre-diabetes, higher risk of heart disease and stroke and many others. Tune in to this episode to discover how to get the beauty sleep you deserve.
In this show, I will discuss the importance of sleep, the effects of sleep deprivation and how you can start a proper sleep hygiene. Later, I will speak to Dr. David Shirazi, a dual degreed dentist and Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT), to gain more insight. -Xo Raw Girl
Get the fam together and learn:
- Why sleep is so important for your body
- How sleep deprivation can make you gain weight
- The side effects of sleep deprivation
- 5 things that impair good sleep hygiene
- Creating a better sleep hygiene for your health
- How does diet affect your sleep?
- Dr. Shirazi’s journey in holistic healing
- Venturing into acupuncture and TMJ
- How is sleep linked to dental health?
- The stages of sleep
- How effective are sleep trackers?
- Arousal during the stages of sleep
- The impacts of breastfeeding
About the Staying Ageless Podcast:
Staying Ageless Podcast is a health and wellness podcast hosted by Esosa E., MS, CNS, LDN that will equip you with major keys to achieve extraordinary longevity. Tune in for a fun and engaging look at food and lifestyle choices, hear from experts as well as living examples, and learn how to personalize your nutrition and exercise regimen and boost your energy so you can stay fly til you’re 99, or close to it. To listen and subscribe visit stayingagelessshow.com or find the show on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Stitcher, Deezer, Google Podcasts, and more.