The fertility issues of many people are treated by the traditional and ancient ways of treatment like acupuncture which is the priority of people who have a belief in these methods. What is infertility? Infertility is the state in which a person can not conceive a baby or is unable to reproduce an offspring even after practising unprotected sex for more than a year.
According to a survey:
According to a survey conducted upon infertility, it was found out that 12% of overall women with the age range of 15 to 44 years of age can be a victim of infertility. The usual concept behind infertility states that only women suffer from infertility. But this is a completely false belief. Men have infertility as well. Sterile men are there as well but women are mostly blamed for this.
Acupuncture was originated from chinese medicines which was used to manage a number of medical issues. TMJ specializes in combining these traditional methods of acupuncture with more advance techniques in order to cure a person who is suffering from infertility conditions.
How acupuncture is helpful for infertility
There are many benefits in doing acupuncture instead of going directly towards modern medicines especially in case of infertility. This treatment can prove to be more effective than spending a fortune on expensive doctors and medicines which may or may not give you any results. Some of the benefits of using acupuncture instead of modern medicines are that:
- Acupuncture can boost up the overall blood flow that a person has on his or her reproductive organs.
- Sometimes, the cause of infertility is due to some hormonal imbalance which can be effectively treated through acupuncture which has proven to be effective while dealing with hormonal imbalance issues.
- The technique of acupuncture initially started to relief the stress that a person may go through, and stress is taken to be a psychophysiological phenomenon that may be a triggering factor for infertility.
Risks and side effects:
If acupuncture is done by professional efficiency it may cause a lot side effects. Acupuncture treatment requires experienced medical practices. If not handled properly it may cause a lot of problems which are mentioned below :
- Bruises and excessive bleeding near needled area
- Deep puncture and damaging of internal organs
- Infection caused from unsterilized needles.
- Blood clotting issues
Mostly asked FAQs:
When it comes to health people do get extra conscious and a lot of questions rise in their minds. Which may include:
- Is acupuncture helpful for getting infertility?
It is proven to be the most safest treatment with less risks, TMJ provide the best acupuncture services for infertility treatment.
- Is a Why is acupuncture is an effective treatment?
Since acupuncture is a simple and less riskless treatment, it indeed is effective for the treatment of infertility.
Why choose TMJ for Infertility treatment by acupuncture?
Infertility is a major issue and it may deprive a person of leading a happy and stable life so instead of losing your precious time on various herbal, homoeopathic and allopathic medicines give TMJ a chance to help you. Because our acupuncturist holds a legal license for Acupuncture treatments, Your happiness and health is TMJ’s priority.