Listen to the podcast by clicking a link below:
Dr. David Shirazi is the clinical director at TMJ Sleep & Therapy Centre of Conejo Valley and Los Angeles. As a TMJ and sleep expert, Dr. Shirazi speaks across the country on topics of health, TMJ and the numerous sleep and breathing issues that affect both children and adults in large numbers.
Dr. David Shirazi graduated from Howard University College of Dentistry, in Washington D.C. in 2000 and earned a Masters’s degree in Oriental Medicine from SAMRA University in 2006. He is also a board-licensed Acupuncturist.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction [2:08]
- How David got into Chinese medicine [7:25]
- What does Chinese medical school teach [10:45]
- How does acupuncture work in medical procedures [16:25]
- Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine [20:38]
- Sleep apnea treatment, functional orthodontics [25:28]
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) treatment [28:18]
- Upper airway resistance syndrome [31:18]
- Two stages of sleep [34:26]
- David’s stance in Covid vaccine [37:15]
- How to get David’s services [38:15]
About The Pass the Secret Sauce Podcast:
We are fascinated by the chaos of being an entrepreneur, these are the raw stories of setbacks and struggles that have led our anonymous guests to profound success. From homelessness and starvation to acclaim and success. It’s a space for people to be heard and understood. It’s also a place for zealous budding entrepreneurs to understand the struggle is part of the story. Will you Pass The Secret Sauce…?