Listen to the podcast by clicking a link below:
On this week’s episode #63 of the Genetic Genius Dr. David Shirazi discusses how important sleep is for every cell and system of the body.
Here are some of the enlightening topics we discussed on the show.
1. Is there specific criteria around diagnosing a sleep disorder?
2. What are the different stages of sleep?
3. Are there lifestyle factors that can contribute to poor sleep patterns and hygiene?
4. How does poor sleep affect cellular function?
5. Is a sleep study needed to fully diagnose a sleep disorder?
6. What are the long term side effects of a sleep disorder?
7. What is sleep apnea?
8. How do you know if you have sleep apnea?
9. Are there holistic treatments for sleep apnea?
10. How does chronic pain, especially TMJ, interrupt and affect the sleep cycle?
To learn more about Dr. Shirazi and how to achieve restful sleep please visit tmjconejo.com and https://tmjandsleeptherapycentre.com/
About Dr. Lulu’s The Genetic Genius Podcast: