TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre has helped individuals suffering from jaw pain, teeth grinding issues, and snoring problems for over 15 years. We are one of the top-rated treatment centers to use laser for sleep apnea in Lake Sherwood. Dr. David Shirazi specializes in jaw disorders and oral appliance therapy, making him the #1 OSA doctor in California.
How do laser snoring treatments work?
Laser snoring treatment is a godsend to those with a sleep apnea diagnosis. Unlike the LAUP, laser snoring treatments are safer, comfortable, budget-friendly, and non-invasive. The core difference between laser snoring treatment and LAUP is the type of laser used.
Our laser treatment for sleep apnea can improve breathing and help you sleep better. Laser snoring treatments use a non-invasive heat technology that uses controlled heating to shrink the collagen fibers in the deeper tissue in the soft palate. The laser restores the strength and elasticity in the soft tissues at the back of your throat through a process called neocollagenesis. Laser snoring treatment can prevent the soft palate from hanging down into the airway and ensure an uninterrupted flow of oxygen when you sleep.
Can laser treatments reduce snoring?
Laser snoring treatments are safe, comfortable, and non-invasive and help alleviate snoring. The laser treatment uses a carefully controlled heating technology to restore strength and elasticity to the soft tissues in the soft palate at the back of your throat. Our laser treatment prevents the soft palate from hanging down and obstructing the airway when you sleep, improving breathing. Our revolutionary non-invasive laser technology allows oxygen to travel more freely through your airway and promotes improved sleep quality.
Make sure to receive your sleep apnea treatment from a reliable provider to prevent side effects and risks. Our non-invasive laser therapy causes far less discomfort than LAUP and other snoring treatments.
Benefits of our laser therapy for sleep apnea
Laser therapy for obstructive sleep apnea is one of the most innovative and advanced treatments available with several benefits. Some of the benefits of the use of laser in sleep disorders include:
- Penetrating the tissue safely and targeting the soft palate to prevent it from hanging down into the airway. There are no relevant side effects or complications involved in laser treatment for OSA, provided you receive your treatment from an experienced practitioner.
- It has a high success rate. You only need three separate treatment sessions over two months to achieve complete relief from sleep apnea.
- Patients can enjoy meaningful long-term results with annual maintenance sessions.
- It is more affordable than surgery and completely non-invasive.
- It can improve your quality of sleep and reduce your risk for several health conditions and illnesses.
- It is a more comfortable option compared to oral splints for snoring.
- It is one of the most gentle and effective ways to enjoy healthy sleep patterns and better energy levels.
Call us at 805-496-5700 or 310-401-0813 to speak to schedule a consultation with Dr. Shirazi. Rated as the best sleep clinic, we help patients overcome TMJ disorders using a laser for sleep apnea in Lake Sherwood. TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre also uses performance mouth wear and dental aligners to address OSA problems.Laser for Sleep Apnea Lake Sherwood